The Cuban 'Egrem/Areito' record label produced many records during the 1960's specifically directed towards markets outside of Cuba.
Commonly with a "variety" o sea "potpourri" of bands and styles of music.
Sometimes tunes by these artists & bands would only appear on these "sampler" LP's.
Actually, except for the cover photo & the last song by 'Los Hermanos Bravo', there's nothing that has to do with "Carnaval" on this LP.
1. "Tiene Dinamita" - Orq. Aviles - Ritmo Pa' ca'
Juanito Marquez: electric guitar
2. "Los Años y El Pilón" - Pacho Alonso
Juanito Marquez: electric guitar, Enrique Bonne: drums
4. "Si Quieren Bailar" - Orq. Riverside
Onelio Pérez: vocal
5. "Regreso Feliz" - Combo Senén Suarez
Senén Suarez: electric guitar
11. "Muriendome De Risa" - Los Papines